Flu season is here! Are you ready?
Hello, I’m Pindy Janda and welcome back to my journey in personal wellness.
I am so concerned with taking care of everyone else that I forget to protect myself from the seasonal flu. With the convenience of having London Drugs Certified Injection Pharmacists inject vaccines, I have no more excuses!
London Drugs is currently conducting its Flu Vaccination Clinic for British Columbians aged five and over (or nine and older in Alberta). If the clinic date has passed at your local London Drugs, call to make an appointment for your flu shot. Many people, including myself, are eligible for the publicly-funded flu vaccine—so the question is—why not?!
Along with the flu vaccine, there are a few other precautions that can be taken:
- When a sink just isn’t handy
- Clean hands = significant risk reduction
- up to 500mg a day during flu season
- not only soothes one’s throat but helps combat viruses (like the flu), too
Fruits & Veggies
- time to load up! I’m so excited that Mandarin oranges will be coming out soon — the best of both worlds!
Please call or visit your local London Drugs Pharmacy for personalized information on how you can protect yourself and your loved ones from the flu this season.
Choose to live well,